- Recovery First:
- We focus on helping students integrate their personal recovery program into daily experiences.
- Individualized Education:
- We customize each student’s curriculum to his or her
unique learning style, interests, and needs.
- Support and Community:
- Creating and sustaining a community is vital to our
- Being accountable to oneself and others builds trust, mutual respect
- We believe in complete honesty with ourselves and with one another.
- We value all people, treating them with dignity at all times.
- We value and develop open, respectful communication between
and among all parties: professionals, students, families and others.
- Family support:
- Family involvement increases positive outcomes in recovery and in
- Personal & Professional Development:
- We encourage continuing staff education and
provide parental workshops, lectures and meetings.
- Meaningful Work:
- We work hard, maintain perspective, humor and enthusiasm, and
are rewarded based on results.