Requirements for Admission
- A minimum of 30 days of continuous sobriety, with an expressed and demonstrated motivation to stay clean and work a program of recovery.
- A referral from a therapist or treatment program, or an assessment by our recovery coach to verify appropriateness for this program.
- A commitment to attend 90 recovery meetings in 90 days upon enrollment. Future meeting attendance agreements will be assessed and determined with our recovery coach. This may be adjusted if enrolled in an IOP.
- Agreement to work with a recovery sponsor a minimum of one time weekly.
- Agreement to weekly urine screenings
- A commitment to following principles of recovery according to the 12 traditions
- A commitment to regular class attendance, and being on time
- A commitment and ability to follow classroom rules
- A commitment to taking responsibility for one’s own learning
- A commitment to being supportive of other’s learning
Enrollment for this program is limited. Preference will be given to students whose family members are active in their own program of recovery and are committed to attending weekly family meetings.
If any of these requirements present undue hardship on your family, please feel free to contact us for a consultation so that we may provide guidance in helping you navigate this time in you and your child’s life.